Tuesday 20 December 2011

Any Spare Change for your Kindle!

This time of year after buying all of your goodies for your friends and family you usually find you only have pennies left in your pocket! What well deserved treat can you get for under a pound?  I have scrolled through some of the books I have read this year that I enjoyed and have found that they are all under £1.00! These prices do change so get in quick! I have also popped a couple of my favourites over the last couple of years which have also been discounted to under £1.00.

Please don't worry if you do not have a kindle as amazon have a free app for your computer you can download which will let you read the books on your computer for the same price.
You could ask Santa for the new kindle if you have been good this year!



So here are my top kindle reads for under £1.00 Enjoy and let us know which ones you buy!







Incase you have missed it Sophie Kinsella has release a Christmas short story which is FREE on kindle

5 comments:

  1. Some great books there, Rea.
    Some I have read, some on my list :)

    Have a Happy Christmas!

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for your Kind comment Consultoria RH, I am glad you like the blog.

    Hi Carol glad you like the recommendations hope you have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some already on my Kindle, but a few new ones - thanks Rea! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and have a happy and healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the shout-out! :)

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS