Monday 27 October 2014

Candra's Freedom by A J Nuest

Visit




It is no secret that I am not a fan of novellas but I really enjoyed Rowena's Key which was the first in The Golden Key Chronicles and actually thought it was the best novella I had read because although it left us on a cliff hanger at the end of the book it was still a great length with a lot of content so I didn't feel cheated! So I have just finished reading the second book in the series which is Candra's Freedom which was yet again another great read.

This book picks up Two years after the end of the last book, Caedmon has finally been released and has returned home and he longs to be back in Rowena's arms but after losing her memory Rowena's is a completely different woman, gone is the down to earth, easy going woman and I place is a strong, skilled and determined woman who is not willing to be told how to live her life from anyone including Caedmon.

This book had a very different feel from the last one as it all takes place at Castle Austiere in this new realm, there is a lot more action in this book compared to the first book which was more romance which I loved but it was great to have more going on in this book. I still love Caedmon and after all he has been through and knowing his true feelings for Rowena I just wanted to shake her so she could remember what a loving man he is. I thoroughly enjoyed this one and I look forward to reading the next book in the series to see what happens in Rowena's adventures next.



Kindle 

2 comments:

  1. REA! REA! Thank you soooooo much for this fabulous review! You are wonderful beyond measure! I will be sharing on all social media! Thank you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Pleasure AJ! Thank you for taking the tie to stop by and post xXx

      Delete

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS