Saturday 16 July 2016

Alternative bookworm gifts

It can be very hard buying presents for keen bookworms,
I for one have had many books kindly brought for me that I have already read!
There of course is always the option of a book voucher but sometimes it is just nice to have something to unwrap.
I have found some lovely ideas for alternative gifts.


These Dreamday Pattern Journals are real gems. The two new styles are the Japanese and the Moroccan styles and both have beautiful intricate designs for you to colour in and the idea of incorporating a colouring in book with a notebook is genius.




I took the Japanese style book out with me to brainstorm and it made it a more bearable experience and when I was lost of what else to write I found myself colouring in the opposite page until something else came to me.
Both the cover and the inside pages are great quality and I can't wait to buy the other styles.

You can purchase these journals from Laurence King by clicking Here!





**********************************************

The thing I am most looking forward to when my Husband and I finally get our own house 
is having my book shelves back! I have found my must have book ends and this will be my first purchase when we get our keys!


This pair of bookends are available from Waterstones here is the link to take you straight there https://www.waterstones.com/product/once-upon-a-time-and-the-end-bookends-black/2000004726492

**********************************************



There is one website that is dedicated to us bookworms and they have so any wonderful quirky gifts from bookish jewellery to tote bags there really are too many things to list but be sure to take a look.


*****************************************************


Johanna Bashford introduced us to the world of adult colouring books which have now set a new craze but what I didn't know was that she also has a box of notecards in her Enchanted Forest design which contains 12 different notecards that you can colour in.
She also has a hardback Secret Garden Journal which has a sweet delicate design in the corner of each page for you to colour. This is one of those journals we all rush to buy and yet can not bring ourselves to write in them!

You can purchase both of these items by clicking HERE!

1 comment:

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS