Thursday 24 November 2011

Where have I been Hiding!

Sorry the book reviews have slowed down in the last couple of weeks I have just opened a new salon so things have just taken over. I have a review scheduled for the 28th November as part of the Chick lit challenge. I am currently reading one of our Christmas entries (only two more to go!!) Cathy Woodman It's a Vets Life, I am half way through and really enjoying it. Any of you who have read her previous books will love this one. 


So I am back and will be carrying on with the reviews for you all and to kick things back off I will be starting a giveaway tomorrow on the blog for the chance for someone to get their hands on their own copy of Cathy Woodman It's a Vets Life!!!


Come Back Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS