Saturday 6 December 2014

Christmas with Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher


Christmas has come to Rosefont Hill and it's destined to be a particularly special festive season for Sophie May.

When a smitten stranger emails Sophie to ask her if he can propose to the woman he loves in her little teashop, the romantic in her finds it impossible to refuse. Even though Christmas is her busiest time of year she has her own sweetheart, Hollywood actor Billy Buskin, to lend a helping hand. How could she say no to making someone's dream come true?

As Sophie and Billy work together to plan the perfect fairytale proposal for this couple, excitement in Rosefont Hill is mounting. Who is this mysterious man?
And who is the lucky lady he's about to get down on one knee for?


I have just met up with my old friends Billy and Sophie in Christmas with Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher! I was so moved by Billy and Me and I loved Billy and Sophie so I was longing for another book with these characters and this little treat doesn’t disappoint.

Sophie receives an anonymous email who wants to pop the big question to his partner but needs her help as it would be prefect to make his proposal in her much loved Teashop. As her and Billy begin to make the Teashop perfect and festive for the event her mind is trying to figure out who this surprise could be for.

This authors writing style has me hooked from the first page, she has a way of making the characters feel so familiar, it is like sitting down reading about friends. I do feel that you need to have read Billy and Me to appreciate this novella as it does make references about events  and also mentions the much loved Molly all which refers to the previous book but that’s not a bad thing because you wouldn’t want to miss out on a reason to read Billy and Me.


This is a prefect little Christmas treat for yourself, full of romance, an idyllic festive setting, a great little twist and a great cast of character too. As much as I loved this novella I am secretly hoping that there will be another full length novel and in my eyes the ending of this novella leaves a perfect starting point for another book so I am keeping my fingers crossed.




Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS